MERCHANDISE RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
7 Day Exchange for Sarees
Exchanges will be accepted only in the case of manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item. Your product must be in its original unused condition to be exchanged. Sarees that have the blouse detached, tassles made, fall stitched or any other alteration by you cannot be exchanged.
Item(s) to be exchanged to be returned to us within 7 days of the date of receipt of goods by customer.
1. Please email [email protected] with the subject “EXCHANGE REQUEST”, to request an exchange and we will acknowledge you promptly. We will also at the time of response, provide you with an address to ship your returned item.
2. Mail Item to be exchanged along with the original packaging material.
3. Once product is received, evaluated to ensure there are no damages/alterations, we will send you an email with a credit voucher for the value of the item(s) that you exchange. This credit voucher can be utilized against a future purchase either immediately or later.
4. Please email us the credit voucher ahead of making your future purchase.
5. We’ll credit the amount on your bill and send you an invoice for the balance amount payable (if any). If the value of the alternate product is lower than the returned product, we’ll provide you with a credit note for the difference. Please note that we do not offer refunds for returned goods.
Note: The buyer will be responsible for any applicable customs and duties for both the returned shipment and the items we ship in exchange.
No Returns or Exchanges on Jewellery for Sale
We at Temple of Kanchi will do our best to depict our products accurately and in detail. However, due to differences in computer display interfaces, there is a possibility that any item may appear different in colour, style, or design than in actuality. When you order products from us, you are agreeing that this is a possibility and accept the product for what it is in actuality.
The Agreement constitutes, together with any other terms, conditions or policies posted by Temple of Kanchi on our website or our other forms of business related media, the entire agreement between you and Temple of Kanchi with respect to the terms hereof and is the final, complete, and exclusive statement of the terms of the Agreement, superseding all prior written and oral agreements. Modifications may be made only by Temple of Kanchi. We reserve the right to terminate or amend this Agreement at any time for any or no reason and without notice. Any changes become effective as soon as it is posted on one, all or any combination of our business media outlets. The waiver and or termination of any term or condition or any breach thereof shall not affect any other term of condition in this Agreement. Termination or amendment to this Agreement will not relieve you of any payment obligations owed to Temple of Kanchi. All sections of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement according to their terms. Temple of Kanchi shall not be liable for failure to perform any or all of its obligations for reasons that are beyond reasonable control.
RESTRICTION OF USE OF INTELLECTUAL & IMAGE PROPERTY